Liquid Freezer II 120
- Compatible with Intel & AMD Sockets
- In-House Developed PWM Controlled Pump
- High Performance allows Overclocking
- Motherboard VRM Cooling Solution
- Pressure Optimised Fan
- Fully Sleeved Tubes
- Integrated Cable Management
- Maintenance-free Water Loop
- Secure Hold with Backplate
At ARCTIC, we are proud of our completely new all-in-one CPU water cooler series. For the Liquid Freezer II Series, we have used our experience in CPU water cooling to develop a completely new compact water cooling pump. The new pump of the Liquid Freezer IISeries ensures an ideal ratio of high CPU cooling performance to low noise levels.
The CPU AiO water cooler has integrated cable management within fully sleeved tubes for a clean look in your PC’s case. Our powerful P-fans provide a fast heat transfer thanks to their high static pressure and outstanding performance.
Newly Developed PWM-Controlled Pump
The Liquid Freezer II Series features an all-new, in-house developed PWM-controlled pump with a copper base, improved efficiency, low power usage and quiet operation.
Maintenance-free Water Loop
Because the Liquid Freezer II Series’ water loop is sealed, there is never a need to refill water or additives.
Motherboard VRM Cooling Fan
An additional 40 mm fan next to the pump helps to cool the motherboard‘s VRM chips. This prevents overheating, especially when overclocking, and allows for continuous heavy loads.
Improved Power Efficiency
Unlike most pumps from our competitors, which run at full load even when idle, our pump clocks down if no cooling is needed. This means it consumes less power and produces less noise, even with its additional fan for VRM cooling.
Optimal RAM Compatibility
Thanks to its compact pump with dimensions of only 78 x 98 x 53 mm, there are almost no restrictions when using RAM modules. Even RAM modules with larger heatsinks can be mounted without issues and will not be blocked by the CPU cooler.
P-fan for Increased Performance
The Liquid Freezer II 120 benefits of all advantages of our new P-fan.
• High static pressure for increased cooling performance
• Broad RPM range
• Lower power consumption
• Less vibrations
• Extended life span
• PWM for synchronous fan/pump control
Better Cooling – Better Performance
No thermal throttling on your CPU – even at high turbo clock speeds and overclocking, the Liquid Freezer II cools quietly, so you can reach the maximum FPS with minimal noise levels for the smoothest possible gaming experience.
Integrated Cable Management
The PWM-cable of the fan is integrated into the sleeveless tubing. Thus fewer cables are exposed for a clean and sleek look within your case.
Easy Installation & Secure Hold
Fast and easy to install and extremely reliable, the Liquid Freezer II mounting system is compatible with Intel and AMD sockets.
- Type: Liquid CPU Cooler
- AMD/Intel: Combo
- Compatibility: “Intel: 115X, 2011-3, 2066 Square ILM
- Fan Connector(s): 4-pin
- Installation: Easy Installation & Secure Hold
- #Hide#LED Lighting: No
- Colour: Black
- Material: “Cold Plate: Copper, Micro Skived Fin
Fully Sleeved Tubes”
- Weight: 932 g
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Dimensions: Radiator: 157 x 120 x 38 mm
- Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: 200 – 1800 RPM (Controlled via PWM)
VRM Fan: 1000 – 3000 RPM (Controlled by PWM)
- Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Air Flow: 56.3 CFM
- Noise level: 0.3 Sone
- Power: 1.0 W – 2.7 W (Pump and VRM Fan)
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.2000 kg
- Warranty: 6 Years
- #Hide#115x Sockets: Supports Sockets 115x
- #Hide#2066 Socket: Supports Socket 2066
- #Hide#2011(-3) Socket: Supports Socket 2011(-3)
- #Hide# AM4 Socket: Supports Socket AM4